Skip to content
- A provisional booking may be made by email or telephone and will be held for five days pending receipt of the full deposit / payment.
- A booking deposit of £100/ $150 is required to secure the booking and this will confirm acceptance of our terms and conditions, on behalf of all persons for whom the accommodation is booked. Each booking will be confirmed by email by ourselves as soon as possible.
- In the event of cancellation, the following charges will normally apply.
The deposit is non-refundable.
Within 60 days the full rental charge.
All cancellations must be notified immediately and we will make every effort to assist in altering dates to suit.
- We recommend all Guests to take out appropriate Holiday Insurance.
- Liability: The owners and the owners agents do not accept liability for personal injury accidents loss and damage to persons or personal effects howsoever caused, including the use of the pool. Guests are specifically not to allow unsupervised children to use the pool and the use of the pool for diving is forbidden.
- Arrival at the property should be after 4.00pm local time on the agreed date and must be vacated before 10.00am on the agreed day of departure.
- Only those persons identified at time of booking are authorised to use the property. Any changes to the persons booked to occupy the house must be notified for insurance reasons.
- If you require assistance during your stay please contact our local Management Agent.
- No Pets please.
- No smoking is allowed in the villa.